Registration fees (fees include 23% Polish VAT)
|Payment received||until August 1|
|until September 15|
|From September 16 until October 9
and Onsite (Final rate)
|EATCB Members 1|| € 450.00|| € 550.00|| € 650.00
|Non-Members|| € 550.00|| € 650.00|| € 750.00
|Day ticket|| € 270.00|| € 310.00|| € 330.00
|Networking Dinner Accompanying persons||€ 50.00||€ 50.00||€ 50.00
1To benefit from the members fee, membership for the year 2020 at the European Association of Tissue and Cell Bank is required.
What is covered by the registration fee?
- Admission to the congress
- Welcome Reception
- Programme and abstract book
- Lunches and all coffee breaks
- Networking dinner
Payment of Registration fees, may be made in EURO by:
- Bank transfer to the conference account. Payments should be made without charges to the beneficiary. Any bank charges will be collected on site. Clearly state the participant’s name(s), matching with the name(s) on the registration form.
- Credit Cards: Diners Club, Mastercard and Visa.
The early registration fee is only applicable, if it has also been paid to the congress account meeting the according deadlines.
Registering without performing an actual payment will automatically set your balance to the fee applicable onsite.
Confirmation of Registration
You will receive written confirmation of registration by mail when the registration form has been received and the payment has been credited to the congress account. Kindly note that payments made within 2 weeks prior to the conference cannot be confirmed in writing. If you made a bank transfer within this period, it will be essential to bring a proof of payment of your registration fee, when collecting the registration material.
After October 9, 2020 pre-registration will be closed, but you may register at the registration desk in the conference venue, which will open on Monday, October 21, 2020, at 8:30 hrs.
Cancellations and refunds
Notice of cancellation must be made in writing by email or fax to the Congress Office.
Registration fees may be refunded as follows:
Written cancellation received:
- until August 1, 2020: 75% refund
- between August 2 and September 15, 2020: 25% refund
- after September 15, 2020: no refund
The cancellation will not be effective until a written acknowledgement from the EATCB 2020 Registration Department is received.
In the case of over-payment or double payment, refund requests must be made in writing and sent to the EATCB 2020 Registration Department by email.
No refunds will be granted for unattended events or early termination of attendance, in case of cancellation of speakers, lack of space in the conference room or any other incidents during the conference, which are beyond the control of the conference organisers.
No exceptions to the refund policy can be made, including health or family issues, however, we welcome substitute delegates at any time. By registering to the EATCB 2020 participants agree that neither the organising committee nor the congress office assume any liability whatsoever. Participants are requested to make their own arrangements for health and travel insurance. The conference fee does not include insurance.
- until August 1, 2020: Pre-registration & early fee rate.
- August 2 – September 15, 2020: Pre-registration & payment at regular fee rate.
- September 16 – October 9, 2020: Pre-registration & payment at final fee rate.
- August 1, 2020: First Cancellation deadline (75% refund)
- September 15, 2020: Second Cancellation deadline (25% refund)
- October 9, 2020: Deadline for Pre-registration. New/additional registrations can no longer be accepted. Please register at the conference venue.
- October 9 – October 23, 2020: On site registration & payment at final rate. Please do not try to register online or perform bank transfers within this period. Please register and pay at the at the venue.
Please note: Pre-registration without payment of the registration fee is possible. The on-site fee will then have to be paid at the registration desk (Credit card or cash in EUR).
EATCB Congress Organiser
Wiener Medizinische Akademie GmbH
Alser Strasse 4, 1090 Vienna