Registration for EATCB 2021 – Virtual Congress
Please note that the EATCB 2021 will be held as a virtual congress on an online platform.
To gain access to the virtual platform, registration and payment is required.
Are you an invited speaker, committee member?
Please do not register for the congress here, but wait for the congress office to send you a personalised link for your registration.
Registration fees (fees include 20% Austrian VAT)
|Payment received||until September 27|
|from September 28
|EATCB Members 1|| € 190.00|| € 290.00
|Non-Members|| € 375.00|| € 450.00
1To benefit from the members fee, membership for the year 2021 at the European Association of Tissue and Cell Bank is required.
What is covered by the registration fee?
During the congress
- Access to all scientific sessions on the virtual platform (live sessions & on-demand sessions)
- Access to all e-posters on the virtual platform
- Access to all industry sessions and sponsor pages
After the congress
- Access to watch all recorded presentations of the congress until December 23, 2021
Payment of Registration fees, may be made in EURO by:
- Bank transfer to the conference account (possible until October 4, 2021). Payments should be made without charges to the beneficiary. Any bank charges will be collected on site. Clearly state the invoice number and participant’s name(s), matching with the name(s) on the registration form.
- Credit Cards: Diners Club, Mastercard and Visa.
The early registration fee is only applicable, if it has also been paid to the congress account meeting within the according deadlines.
Registering without performing an actual payment will automatically set your balance to the fee applicable.
If your registration fee is paid on behalf of a business/company based within the European Union, you may opt to pay the VAT in your own country (REVERSE CHARGE). To claim reverse charge, please enter a valid VAT number in your online registration (under the step “payment”). If the system identifies the VAT number to be valid, only the net amount will be invoiced.
Note: Because the conference organiser is based in Austria, Austrian businesses cannot claim reverse charge.
Confirmation of Registration
You will receive written confirmation of registration by e-mail within 3 working days when the registration form has been received and the payment has been credited to the congress account.
Cancellations and refunds
Notice of cancellation must be made in writing by email or fax to the Congress Office.
Registration fees may be refunded as follows:
Written cancellation received:
- until September 27, 2021: 100% refund
- between September 28 and October 11, 2021: 50% refund
- after October 11, 2021: no refund
The cancellation will not be effective until a written acknowledgement from the EATCB 2021 Registration Department is received.
In the case of over-payment or double payment, refund requests must be made in writing and sent to the EATCB 2021 Registration Department by email.
No refunds will be granted for unattended events or early termination of attendance, in case of cancellation of speakers, technical difficulties or any other incidents during the congress, which are beyond the control of the congress organisers.
No exceptions to the refund policy can be made, including health or family issues, however, we welcome substitute delegates at any time. By registering to the EATCB 2021 – Virtual Congress participants agree that neither the organising committee nor the congress office assume any liability whatsoever.
EATCB Congress Organiser
Wiener Medizinische Akademie GmbH
Alser Strasse 4, 1090 Vienna